Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kdrama Review: I Hear Your Voice - Episode 7

Episode 7:

I was so excited to see this episode, more romance, more drama....it seriously never gets boring. Overall I need to say straight away this episode was really good and definitely one of my favourite episodes. I loved every part, I didn't get bored at all and it had such touching scenes. I think they are finally beginning to experiment and become more friendly with each other, as a viewer I could see that the characters were becoming closer and more comfortable.

I loved the scene where she leaves and gets on the bus and he suddenly comes on with her... I was all like BLUUUUSHHHHH how sweet :3 But I felt really sad when she started to talk about Lawyer Cha and then she says,
"I think Lawyer Cha is -"
and Soo Ha says, "Stop"
Looking away, continuing with his book and music, knowing what she is going to say and not wanting to say it...I WAS SO SAD :( :( WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO GET HURT BY HER!!! >,<

Soo Ha looks really great in the scene where he gets bread for the grandpa, smiling and smartly asking for 50c to swap him for two breads, I thought it was so sweet and really touching.

I ALSO ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WHEN he comes in wearing a suit, he seriously looks like a model...oh wait...he is a model hehehehe :P and so mature. When she see's him and she is happy and shocked, he gets all happy and mushy and smiles and its so adorable,
She says "I almost fell for you" joking with him and then he gets all serious so he looks all cool its just... :) tee hee :D
 While they are discussing the plan to get the grandpa to be free of prison charges, they are sitting closely together, I swear I just wanted them to stare into each others eyes and BAM! romance moment there...but no...its all serious and they work really hard together to come up with this awesome plan...which I suppose is totally worth it in the end.

So in the court room, after putting her plan into action she gives the papers to prove that they are related and so he can't be imprisoned, Lawyer Cha gets so excited and jumps into a hug with her and all the people in the court are all like OMERGAASH LIKE HOW DO YOU HUG IN COURT LIKE OMERGASH SO EMBARO LIKE ERRRRR AWKSS... haha :P
ANYWAY!
 I really love that he hugs her and she is totally out of it and he is all smiling. Afterwards, on her way to meet with Soo Ha, Lawyer Cha spots he and calls out to her to say hello, but she gets all embarrassed and starts to walk away. Lawyer Cha gradually catches up to her and begins his littler conversation with her. Meanwhile, Soo Ha is walking by and he see's the two together.
Laywer Cha says, "When I hugged you...."
"Im cool about those things" She replies back trying to act all tough and totally cool with the skinship....
"How about we hi-five" Lawyer Cha suggests WHICH IS SO ADORABLE :3 and so while they are in the middle of hi-fiving he grabs her hand and.....
THEN HE KISSES HER HAND! LIKE A PRINCE! TOTALLY SMOOTH MOVE! haha
and Soo ha is staring with wide eyes, really shocked and just lost for words for that moment.
"Let's date. Us" Lawyer Cha says with such a sweet innocent attitude its so adorable, like a puppy asking to play a game....
*SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM OH MY GOSH CONFESSION! OH MY GOSH!*
He asks her whether she hates him (SO SAD BECAUSE HOW COULD ANYONE DISLIKE HIM!) and all that deep and meaningful kind of questions and she responds with,
"No, I like you"  which I was really happy for because at least she was honest with her feelings and didnt hurt his innocent feelings.  I think the scene was totally sweet and I loved how simple but beautiful and straight forward it was, both were not stuck up, both were very honest with their feelings.
 
Soo Ha turns in sadness and is heart broken....SADNESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He goes and lays down on the grass, arms crossed and ponders on the times the two are together flashing back to all the sweet, kawaii moments they shared together.
He throws the I Love You bear which is really sad too.

These are just a few of my favourite scenes from episode 7, I actually really enjoyed the whole episode thoroughly so I am glad and happy at where the drama is at and hope that there is only more excitement to come.

The Preview for Episode 8:
WHAT WHAT! WHAT WHAT WHAT! OMG NO! I don't want him to leave, even though that wont happen but even the thought of him leaving is painful...THERE IS SO MUCH THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! IT SEEMS THAT IT'S GOING TO GET BETTER AND BETTER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment