Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kpop Review: Henry - Trap

MULTI-TALENTED HENRY WITH HIS NEW SONG TRAP!

I have watched this so many times that I am just singing this in my head over and over again, it's just so addicting! 

Alright I'll keep this short and straight to the point, I really enjoyed the tune, adding the piano was really appealing and the beat was so great to bounce to. The dance was really great I just couldn't stop watching, and Henry is just so cool and such a good dancer!  His voice is amazing and uses different vocals, his acting is also pretty good (not the best but for a singer was good - I have watched too many drama's to say it was the best acting haha ) In total I really liked the whole set up, I loved the story line to the song too. 

Other things I want to talk about from this video:
In the music video I really appreciated the appearance of Taemin as well as Kyuhyun but I am Taemin biased :3 even though Henry was really entertaining and it could have been cool without the appearance of those too. Taemin's dancing was great and he really has achieved this cool look about him, I can't look at him as a baby anymore he seems to have grown up *tear*. I sort of laughed at Kyuhyun's expression when he appears, he is so blank, it was just a bit interesting, but I really did like how he appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment