http://24-7kpop.com/2013/04/26/nail-salon-paris-comes-to-life-in-these-behind-the-scene-shoots/

Go to the link above to get some behind the scene footage and photos!
So what I have seen so far is that this is going to be another girl dresses like a guy drama, gets to the place where she wants to go to (usually its a school this time its a nail salon) and ends up meeting some really good looking guys.
Genre is obviously ROMANCE! and is said to broadcast 10 episodes...ONLY! (which I don't like because that means it will be very short and the story line will probably be very basic) Seriously why not 13 or 12 episodes....10!! THATS IT!!!
I really hope this drama looks up to the expectations that I have.....IT BETTER BE GOOD OR I WILL BE SAD!!!
So who is in it?
KARA - Gyuri
Jun Ji-Hoo (New Actor was in 2NE1's I Don't Care video)
Song Jae-Rim (from Flower Boy Ramen Shop and The Moon Embraces The Sun)
MBLAQ - Thunder
And obviously others but these I think are the main 4 (they are in all the pictures as a group)
They also have a Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NailSalonParis
They have more videos and pictures here that you can check out.
Go to the link above to get some behind the scene footage and photos!
So what I have seen so far is that this is going to be another girl dresses like a guy drama, gets to the place where she wants to go to (usually its a school this time its a nail salon) and ends up meeting some really good looking guys.
Genre is obviously ROMANCE! and is said to broadcast 10 episodes...ONLY! (which I don't like because that means it will be very short and the story line will probably be very basic) Seriously why not 13 or 12 episodes....10!! THATS IT!!!
I really hope this drama looks up to the expectations that I have.....IT BETTER BE GOOD OR I WILL BE SAD!!!
So who is in it?
KARA - Gyuri
Jun Ji-Hoo (New Actor was in 2NE1's I Don't Care video)
Song Jae-Rim (from Flower Boy Ramen Shop and The Moon Embraces The Sun)
MBLAQ - Thunder
And obviously others but these I think are the main 4 (they are in all the pictures as a group)
They also have a Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NailSalonParis
They have more videos and pictures here that you can check out.
No comments:
Post a Comment