Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kdrama I Can Hear You Episodes 1- 5 first impression

So I finally came around to watching the drama and I actually love it! I really like Soo ha and his personality and just the acting is so great, I first thought they are going to need a strong actor who can portray these negative emotions but just WOW when Soo ha is beating the criminal I was so impressed, the only other person I can think of that does that kind of anger activ really well is tak gu ( i cant remember his name at he moment ilk fix this up later) from baking king haha :)
Just was very happy to see such good acting :D I love how the character also likes the girl in an innocent way, IT'S SO CUTE!!!!! Just nawwwwwww I love it when he is talking in the mirror to himself and fixing his appearance, checking himself out how he would approach her....and then also the park in class where they are talking about first love and he gets all annoyed about it it's just the definition of cuteness :3
I also like how manly he is and his eyes when they stare at someone is just...... Dreewwwwwwllll hahaha :) 

About the female protagonist now....I actually think after watching her she is pretty, at first before I really didn't like it but i think my opinion is changing very quickly of her. I really love it when he is in her bed sleeping and the whole staring at each other face, forehead contact parts is ADORABLE! Wowowowowowowowow I really got good chemistry in that scene, the way he stares at her is really magical :) so she really changes in the way she is to from ep 1 to ep4, she develops much more life and becomes much nicer too.

In the end after watching the two together I think there is something between them that is good, potential chemistry between them, maybe love that is not bad because she is technically a cougar (nothing against them just saying) anyway so yes I actually enjoy the scenes between them....

Something about the supernatural stuff...I LOVE THE ADDITION OF IT! I reaaaallly think it's a good idea to add some fantasy into it. 

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment