I keep seeing this kdrama called Dating Agency EVERYWHERE! I really want to watch it for the obvious romance reasons and I have a feeling like it would be a really funny kind of drama too, I can also somewhat relate to the female main character who works with this boss who has a lot of 'pride' and is a bit what you would like to call him as 'cocky'. I am hoping it is as good as it looks, I'll probably start checking it out as soon as my tests are all over. I'll be posting my opinion on the episodes as I start watching, not a 'review' or an outline of the episode, more like my fave parts or what I really didn't like etc.
I AM SO EXCITED :) :) :)
ALSO!
Check out this blog:
http://southkoreaaddict.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/dating-agency-cyrano.html
I LOVE THE BLOG ITS SO GOOD AND HAS SO MUCH INFORMATION! :) I recommend you following this blog if you want to really get into kdrama's and kpop and you're just 'starting' to delve into the wonderfulness :) Its just a really good!
Okay that's it for today!
PS: I will be reviewing Gu Family Book because it is one of my top 10 drama's and I really have this undying passionate love for it <3 <3 <3
I AM SO EXCITED :) :) :)
ALSO!
Check out this blog:
http://southkoreaaddict.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/dating-agency-cyrano.html
I LOVE THE BLOG ITS SO GOOD AND HAS SO MUCH INFORMATION! :) I recommend you following this blog if you want to really get into kdrama's and kpop and you're just 'starting' to delve into the wonderfulness :) Its just a really good!
Okay that's it for today!
PS: I will be reviewing Gu Family Book because it is one of my top 10 drama's and I really have this undying passionate love for it <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment