Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Kpop Review: K.will - You don't know love
K.WILL! IS! AMAZING! THIS! VIDEO! IS! AMAZING! SO! MUCH! FEELS! FOR! THIS!
So I never get sick of K.Will's stuff, every song, every video is always unique and beauitful and quite artistic, the actors are very good looking (usually people who the audience love and know) and the story line is relatable for sure! His voice is just a classic kind of voice you can't seem to hate because its so soft and warm.
Something that I need to point out with this video is the HAPPY BEAUTIFUL ENDING!!!!!!! <3 If only that was reality.(watch the video to understand what I mean :P )
BUT I KEEP DREAMING! :D
Absolutely charming and a beautiful video. Anybody can appreciate the colour/tones of the video, the setting is simple but pretty and has an old fashion sense (you can see the old tv in the background, the use of pegs, the cardboard frames, the boxes, the clothing) its really vintage which is cute.
LOVE IT!
4.5/5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment