Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kpop: TVXQ! 동방신기 - Something



They. Have. Foreigners. :OOOOOOOOOOOO
MY GAWSH!!!!!
:O
:O
The foreigners do a good job, but its pretty funny that they might not understand what the guys are singing about and so they just follow what the director says
"Oh look in love, oh look dazzled, oh look sexy, oh do this..."
and so they just do it... but I just think sometimes the expression is wrong..
But the girls are pretty, the guys look good too (y)
I dont really like the jazz kind of theme, its pretty typical...
The song stays at this same kind of pitch, I dont see much variation in the vocals. They have solo dance scenes, and that interesting part where they phase in and out..
Leopard print.... T____________________________T
If I had to rate it out of 5 I would give it a 3...
I am not really a big fan but I dont completely dislike it
...

No comments:

Post a Comment