Tuesday, February 4, 2014

B.A.P - 1004(Angel) M/V



MY GOSH!
MYYYY
DEAR
LORSH
DEAR
GOODNESS
JUST
GAAAHH
SOOO
GOOD
AMAZING
HOT
SEXY
ALL OF IT!
BEAUTIFUL SONG!
BEAUTIFUL STORYLINE!
BEAUTIFUL DANCING!
AWESOME COLOUR SCHEME!

Okay maybe I am a little bias because BAP is my top 3 fave boy band sooo.......

but seriously.. compare it to the other kpop songs that are coming out...

B1A4 had Lonely which had a very simple theme, white and loneliness and coldness... you know.. the typical thing... and other groups have very stereotypical vids too...


BAP JUST KEEPS IT SO GOOD AND FRESH!

I love the library scene... I have not seen a library setting OR A MIRROR setting before (like the mirror maze thingy) and the merry go round thing, and the angel wings on the wall...

The way they directed this was also really good!

The ideas are pretty dark and its a sad storyline... slightly typical with the girl as the focus...

OMG HIMCHAN'S EXPRESSIONS!!! THE CRYING!!! GEEEZZZEEEE!!! HIMCHAN IS SOOO GOOD!! I had goosebumps all over!

Actually all the members did amazing!

4.5/5
My only problem is the song needed a little bit of a stronger beat... but maybe that is because I am going through a phase where all the songs that I am listening to has a really strong beat...

Anyway...
IM OUT!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment