So I had ordered this dress:
http://www.twinkledeals.com/club-party-dresses/sexy-sleeveless-sweetheart-neck-solid/p_142525.html
and I got it for USD 14.69 and it was a LARGE size. Checking it out now, it is currently selling at USD 13.11 which it probably should go down to 5-8 USD because I honestly can find better quality dresses that are $10.00 in Australia and I don't need to pay shipping fee or any conversion fee's.
I was so excited to get such a pretty simple dress, beautiful cut at the chest, it has a lovely solid fit at the back, the skirt slightly fluffs out, you know all those kind of thoughts...
and I got it for USD 14.69 and it was a LARGE size. Checking it out now, it is currently selling at USD 13.11 which it probably should go down to 5-8 USD because I honestly can find better quality dresses that are $10.00 in Australia and I don't need to pay shipping fee or any conversion fee's.
I was so excited to get such a pretty simple dress, beautiful cut at the chest, it has a lovely solid fit at the back, the skirt slightly fluffs out, you know all those kind of thoughts...
And then...this is what I got....I have not worn it since it was delivered because of its sad and tragic looking self... They literally sent it to me in this creased state. In the photo above, the top strap is suppose to sorta loop down and the cut at the front is nothing like the picture... it has no shape, no quality, there is so much fraying all over it. Also it has the most WEIRDEST sizing, it is suppose to be a large but the back where the buttons are is like a size small it doesn't even look like it could fit a medium person, so the proportions are very off. The length is also too short and hardly even covers your bottom so goodluck even going out in it.
Also you can see in the photo they provide that it is heavily photoshopped, the legs are totally wonky, and she has the hand that looks slightly gigantic probably due to stretching and LOOK AT THE THUMB ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PHOTO! HAHAHAHAHA It looks like something from alien!
| bit too big for her body proportions, and the stomach is weird shaped, one side curvy one side not. |
I was disappointed and it is way too late to refund and return it and I am really not bothered because it took so long to be delivered to me and I really needed it for an event but I ended up buying something else to use as this never made it for the day. So I am way too lazy to do anything.
For people who are looking into buying this dress or things off Twinkle deals, yes they have great prices absolutely and who knows maybe they have other products which come in much MUCH better quality but I am just showing you that don't fall for the trap of being excited that your going to get a great quality dress for a good price because that is a fantasy and reality is its cheap because it isn't great quality at all. Just be careful and don't be a little silly like me.
Here are some pictures of the fraying and the dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment