AND MY FIRST BLOG IS BORN!
![]() |
| Beezlebub's BABY BEEL IS SO CUTE! "OUUIIIIII" |
You can call me Vee! (or viv, or vivi, I don't mind ^.^)
Yes I am a very big talker, very expressive and ready for the next adventure. Shall we go?
I have decided to begin blogging because I have so much that goes through my head day by day and I have a deep desire to express how I feel about many things.
From manga, anime, books, movies, tv shows, music to anything that waste's your time or distracts you from other things going on in your life, that is what I will be looking over. With the thousand of books out there and the many hundreds that I have already laid my hands on, I JUST HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU! I hope that you will stick by me, listen and learn to what I have seen and read.
I'll be blogging again soon xx

No comments:
Post a Comment