Saturday, November 17, 2012

Episode 1: KPOP

KPOP IS RISING TO WORLD WIDE RECOGNITION MORE AND MORE!


I'm not saying that it wasn't already popular, but more that the 'public' or 'media' have finally begun to talk about it, and look more in depth to the creative, amazing work of the Korean's and the music they produce.
I give them so much respect because they are the hardest workers and produce the most amazing music, more meaningful, more depth, more power, and at times better quality, well are just overall just more acceptable than the Hollywood hip hop or pop music. I have had enough of the endless rap playing on the radio with every second word a swear word from the black book, this may be different for people in different parts of the world, but it is just a nuiscence for children as they learn more about mature themes from a younger age which I find very sad. Anyway back to KPOP
So what I have been really into lately is;

Shinee
(This was the first group that I was introduced to and so this is sort of like the 'mother' of kpop to me because it was the first few songs I listened to and grew with into my addicting passion that I now have.I have lately watched To The Beautiful You, so I have been listening to Taemin's - U which is from the drama)


EXO-K
(EXO-M is also lovely to listen to but I watched the K version first so I have grown attached to the Korean version :S I STILL LOVE BOTH THOUGH but apparently the pronounciation of the chinese from EXO-M is not very good so that is also something to take note of)



B2ST/BEAST
(Look simply they are just awesome :D )


Girls Generation
(classic, if you don't listen to these you just are missing out on some fun songs....)


BigBang


Super Junior


Block B


BTOB
 
.....AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE

For the Kpop addicts a great place for constant play of kpop music is:
http://seoul.fm/

I think that these and so many more artists deserve the recognition they are getting, they have fun music to really touching music. I am only discussing my current fave groups, but I do enjoy other popular artists but there are seriously too many that you could probably have a few blogs on them.

To the people who are slow into getting into this type of music, as I was, please hurry up and waste some time and just check out a few of their video's, its worth it and you will become so devoured into their music you will forget the world of American music and probably not want to even listen to it, as quoted:
"K-POP is REALLY going to take over the world and i don't hear American music anymore cuz i'm sooo in to k-pop :P " - Anonymous

The audiences tell us that it really captures our attention, through their creative costumes, style, music video's, music production and the overall expression of their style is so outstanding it leaves an incredible imprint.

OMG AND GUESS WHAT!!!
If you want a really good workout, their dance routine's are crazy fun to learn and definitely worth it for the exercise ( I also find it that they have great 'Party' moves, if you ever find yourself on the dance floor at a party just do one of their moves and definitely you will catch the eye of people around you)

Ill talk more about specific one's that I love in posts later on
xxx Enjoy the music :D


No comments:

Post a Comment