WHY EUROPEANS OR AUSTRALIAN'S AND OTHERS WHO ARE NOT ASIAN SHOULD LIKE KPOP!?
IN THIS POST I TRY TO CONVINCE THE AVERAGE EUROPEAN OR AUSTRALIAN WHO IS TOTALLY AGAINST ANYTHING CUTE OR KOREAN OR ASIAN IN THE MATTER!
The typical conversation would go something like this:
Friend: "Oh hey, how are you today"
You: "Good"
*Looking through youtube for music to listen to*
Friend: "What kind of music do you like?"
You: "Kpop"
.........
*internal thoughts: WTFJL:KHJAPJKWLKJ:LKJAWRLKJAR....I must be deaf...
Friend: "Sorry?"
You: "Oh its Korean music"
*internal thoughs: OMG SHE ACTUALLY SAID IT! THIS BLONDE EUROPEAN LOOKING GIRL ACTUALLY SAID KPOP!....
And then comes the totally abnormal, crazy twitch face of shock...
O.o!
Yes the very well known face that I get whenever I say I love anything korean, including Kpop. YOU KNOW WHAT!!
Its actually a: WTF face most of the time, sadly yes it is true.
Most Asians I have met and managed to tell them of my passion are very accepting (being European and very Australian looking its odd, not yet very popular in Australia) they find it very interesting, which i don't mind....but ANYWAY IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE GO TO:
www.australian-greek-girl.blogspot.com
So WHY GET INTO IT?
Firstly exploring other countries is the most rewarding experience you will have in the long run.
Its great for your job, resume to have some sort of knowledge in another culture, being as multicultural and accepting as possible is a great way to learn and create a better understanding of the wider larger community.
Making friends! Its an amazing opportunity to meet new people with different interests, expanding your knowledge of the world you live in! Suddenly you might find yourself being accepted into new social circles, more interesting experiences would be introduced.
Learn another language! The fun and exciting adventure of trying a new thing never gets old :) Its interesting and will help you understand another culture in such a quick and easy way :)
Understand another culture's meaning in music, how do they present themselves in music and write about the things they do. Why do they write it? Why in that style? THERE IS A WHOLE OTHER WORLD! The stereotypical rap is COMPLETELY challenged by the Korean's.
Sick of all that lame quality pop American music? Nothing to listen to on the radio? Resulting to listening to CD's instead? THAT MEANS SOMETHING IS DREADFULLY WRONG! HAVE NOW EXPERIENCED THE TRUE REALITY OF AMERICAN LAME MUSIC REPEATING ITSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN! ....soo......Move onto KPOP!
BE OPEN MINDED! Dont reserve yourself just to one type of genre, KPOP has an expanding range of genre's with different styles and even have English versions at times if you are desperate. You can really see their passion in creating meaningful music and put effort never seen before!
Want to have someone to relate to better? Instead of the stereotypical Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez try listening to artists who are YOUR AGE and can relate to you!
MUSIC IS NOT JUST TO BE LISTENED TO FOR NOTHING, IT IS AN ART! Ok so have you ever seen how crafty and beautiful these video's are! The photography, the cinematography are so creative, warming and connect to the audience so well I have never felt so passionate toward a music video. They explore costume design, set design and so much more!
Their DANCING IS CRAZY COOL! You can basically just stare in awe at how amazing their moves and skills are. They range in break dancing, hip hop and pop and so much more...their is even a new style of dancing called Kpop.
(FOR AUSTRALIAN'S WHO ARE INTERESTED IN KPOP STYLE OF DANCING OR ACTUALLY ANY KIND OF DANCING...CROSSOVER DANCE STUDIO GOT IT!
TRY:
http://www.crossoverdance.com/
FOR A RELIABLE, SAFE, TRUSTWORTHY, AWESOME DANCING EXPERIENCE)
The exercise you can do with Kpop dancing is awesomely intense, don't overlook it as something 'easy' psht this is 100% skilled coreography which is totally AWESOME!
Even all you RACIST people out there, DON'T DISS THE KPOP! I know EXACTLY how you think...trust me you people I got it all sorted and down packed understood! I can probably read your minds :3 Look you just have to admit that our community is changing and you can't be stubborn and reject other cultures. Being accepting gives you POWER! rejecting gives you NOTHING BUT UGLY STUBBORNNESS! :/ hmph!
So this is basically that is all I can think of at the moment! If anything I will continue to add to this post but for now CHECK OUT KPOP ASAP!
DO IT!
BYE!xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment