Watching Episode 10 continuing and then this scene comes up near the end, like 10 minutes away from the end.
So Jae Hee (Yoo Si Yoon) is drunk and sitting alone outside, and he just finishes his conversation on the phone with Bong Sun's step sister which I REALLY DID NOT LIKE GRRR THAT GIRL IS SO ANNOYING! so then he see's a police car and is immediately reminded of Bong Sun and then decides to call the dispatch number to send her over for help (lying that he was in a crash) and she comes over and thinks its someone else....
She leans in and then there he is drunk and all wobbling everywhere like a goose and he clings on to her straight away, hugging her leg (BLUSHHHHH!!!) hehehehehehee
He says, pointing to Ma-Roo or Officer Jo and says
"Baby! Go home!" In english and its like he is telling him off in a childish way for interfering with the moment. LOL LOL LOL! :D Love it!!
He also says to Bong Sun,
"Officer..Smile...Smile!"
Which I personally thought was really cute :3
Then as she tries to get him in the police car, he forces the door shut and in his drunkenness (which I think he is actually pretending or just OVER exaggerating) he takes a sneaky kiss, really short and brief but HE KISSES HER IN SUCH A RANDOM KIND OF WAY ITS LIKE BAHAHAHAA aww sweet....but then she breaks it off and I am left like this: TT___TT
Putting handcuffs on him, she really thinks she can control him like that, but obviously he is too smart for her even with the slightest drunk nature, he still goes in for the kill. Putting his hand cuffed hands around her pulling her in closer and closer, her whole body leaning on his (on the police car) and his hands holding her close, he suddenly becomes serious and says
"Lets go to your house"
"Stop degrading yourself" she says all angry and fluffy with fury
He stairs deeply in her eye's
"Don't cry in front of another man"
His eye's stair at her lips and totally say 'I wanna kiss 'em"
Then while closing in, his face closer and closer he falls asleep on her shoulder...
LOLLITY LOL LOL!
Firstly if this scene was done badly it would not have been good, especially because it should have the sense that it is a little childish and silly but very romantic and to be honest a little cheesy.However the scene was done really well, so I didnt feel annoyed or regret from something like him trying to kiss her being bad,it was rather nice and refreshing after all the stress those two characters were going through. MMMMMMMMMMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THIS PART I EVEN REPLAYED IT :3
So Jae Hee (Yoo Si Yoon) is drunk and sitting alone outside, and he just finishes his conversation on the phone with Bong Sun's step sister which I REALLY DID NOT LIKE GRRR THAT GIRL IS SO ANNOYING! so then he see's a police car and is immediately reminded of Bong Sun and then decides to call the dispatch number to send her over for help (lying that he was in a crash) and she comes over and thinks its someone else....
She leans in and then there he is drunk and all wobbling everywhere like a goose and he clings on to her straight away, hugging her leg (BLUSHHHHH!!!) hehehehehehee
He says, pointing to Ma-Roo or Officer Jo and says
"Baby! Go home!" In english and its like he is telling him off in a childish way for interfering with the moment. LOL LOL LOL! :D Love it!!
He also says to Bong Sun,
"Officer..Smile...Smile!"
Which I personally thought was really cute :3
Then as she tries to get him in the police car, he forces the door shut and in his drunkenness (which I think he is actually pretending or just OVER exaggerating) he takes a sneaky kiss, really short and brief but HE KISSES HER IN SUCH A RANDOM KIND OF WAY ITS LIKE BAHAHAHAA aww sweet....but then she breaks it off and I am left like this: TT___TT
Putting handcuffs on him, she really thinks she can control him like that, but obviously he is too smart for her even with the slightest drunk nature, he still goes in for the kill. Putting his hand cuffed hands around her pulling her in closer and closer, her whole body leaning on his (on the police car) and his hands holding her close, he suddenly becomes serious and says
"Lets go to your house"
"Stop degrading yourself" she says all angry and fluffy with fury
He stairs deeply in her eye's
"Don't cry in front of another man"
His eye's stair at her lips and totally say 'I wanna kiss 'em"
Then while closing in, his face closer and closer he falls asleep on her shoulder...
LOLLITY LOL LOL!
Firstly if this scene was done badly it would not have been good, especially because it should have the sense that it is a little childish and silly but very romantic and to be honest a little cheesy.However the scene was done really well, so I didnt feel annoyed or regret from something like him trying to kiss her being bad,it was rather nice and refreshing after all the stress those two characters were going through. MMMMMMMMMMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THIS PART I EVEN REPLAYED IT :3
No comments:
Post a Comment