Monday, April 8, 2013

Kpop: Evol - Get Up

CAN I JUST SAY HOW ADDICTING THIS SONG IS!
That beginning beat with the bouncing, and that strange electro beat in the back, it actually sort of sounds a bit arabic or middle eastern with that melody. The rapping is very 'manly' for a girl group, and the singing is okay but its got a lot of background harmonies throughout the whole song. Its very repetitive and can be danced to, well at least you can bob to it, not jump up and down kind of dancing but you know that kind of dancing to the beat song.The costumes are nice they are not bad to look at and not extremely special (seen it before that kind of style in another kpop video -.- ) but its nice that they have a range. The video gives off this very 'sexy' feel to it, lots of shaking of the buttocks and lots of sexy dancing and sexy costumes, so I think its meant to appeal in that way if it is putting it right in your face (literally their are shots in your face of their shaking buts). Its a good song but not something that I liked straight away, the english is okay but at the beginning I did think 'HUH?' because it was cut short the sentences but the whole 'get up' and 'i like...' lyrics were good. Overall I think its an addicting song :) Listen to it!!!!
Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment