OH MY GOSH! I love K.Will's new song Love Blossom!! OH MY GOSH HOW CUTE! I love the jazzy feel to the video and how sweet the scenery is (the good parts like when they are running, or standing with each other)
I love the lyrics in the chorus,
"Petals like popcorn fly high" Alright, strange....but unique! When I heard him sing it, I was all like Waaaaaa woooowwwww then I read the lyrics and I was like O.o Um alright that is...sweet...I guess haha XD
The story line is just not 100% to my taste but I love the song itself and K.Will looks great in the video! I still have a few problems with the other parts like all the business people on the ride all crazy faced and moving around strangely... and the ice cream scene okay I first thought that was really creepy but then I was just like meh...
"If you tell me that you love me, I really melt" I heard that afterwards and was like awww okay well that is so cute :3 Cheeeeseeee
So I guess I'll keep watching it and see if I can think of any outstanding features of the video
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment