Today I started watching
Me Too, Flower!
So far I just finished the first episode and I have NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!
I really love the part when she is biting him, the scene before that when he is having a go at her saying some really mean stuff and then ending it with her bra size is absolutely fun and totally crazy!
I think I am going to be posting parts like this every time I see a part that I like from the drama and then later I'll probably post some photos from the scene!
I AM SO GLAD I STARTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!
Me Too, Flower!
So far I just finished the first episode and I have NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!
I really love the part when she is biting him, the scene before that when he is having a go at her saying some really mean stuff and then ending it with her bra size is absolutely fun and totally crazy!
I think I am going to be posting parts like this every time I see a part that I like from the drama and then later I'll probably post some photos from the scene!
I AM SO GLAD I STARTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment