OH MY GOSH
WHAT HAVE I JUST SEEN?
A guy stripping in a Korean drama????
This is so not typical in a Korean drama, what ever happened to the sweet innocent no kissing, no skinship, none of it.....OH MY GOSH!! Yoo Si Yoon is actually stripping in episode 2 for the lady cop..... I AM SO SHOCKED THAT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! I have watched many drama's and they usually have this essence of HOLDING BACk something is always not 100% with the romance, whether its awkward kissing or really still hugs that dont seem warm enough, (even though to be honest I am completely in love with this anyway) and you don't really see any of the actors shirtless, or wanting to be shirtless in the matter. I love how confident Yoo Si Yoon's character is in this drama, and how far he will go is so interesting, just compared to Flower Boy Next Door it is such a big difference at the level of cockiness. Obviously it was a sarcastic kind of joking, but I swear the scene was really interesting.
WHAT HAVE I JUST SEEN?
A guy stripping in a Korean drama????
This is so not typical in a Korean drama, what ever happened to the sweet innocent no kissing, no skinship, none of it.....OH MY GOSH!! Yoo Si Yoon is actually stripping in episode 2 for the lady cop..... I AM SO SHOCKED THAT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! I have watched many drama's and they usually have this essence of HOLDING BACk something is always not 100% with the romance, whether its awkward kissing or really still hugs that dont seem warm enough, (even though to be honest I am completely in love with this anyway) and you don't really see any of the actors shirtless, or wanting to be shirtless in the matter. I love how confident Yoo Si Yoon's character is in this drama, and how far he will go is so interesting, just compared to Flower Boy Next Door it is such a big difference at the level of cockiness. Obviously it was a sarcastic kind of joking, but I swear the scene was really interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment