IS IT POPPIN'? YES ITS POPPIN' IN MY HEAD!
This is so ADDICTING! I actually prefer this over What's Your Name? most definitely, I didn't need to replay it over and over to get to like it, I immediately liked it. 4minute isn't my favorite but I do like them so this song can definitely come into my good books, and is a song which I actually enjoyed.
The lyrics actually make sense and it does have a message, that if a girl has a boyfriend that gets drunk and goes to a lot of parties (is really distracted) and doesn't care about his girl, the girl WILL GET SAD! SHE WILL BE HURT! It's such a sad song!!
The dance?
Again lots of butt rolling and hip swaying, and basically very girly moves, there is the sexy dancing but also the normal dancing which I appreciated...to be honest I liked the dance anyway, I loved the part where they say "hey boy, hey boy" and turn either way (side to side). The music video doesn't show a lot of the official dance but they do show a lot of the partying which is fun in a way but also links to the boy always partying...something I don't understand is why are the girls partying instead of the guy or maybe its trying to show a reverse or from their view...I don't know...maybe I'm just delving in too deep hahaha :P
The costumes?
The costumes are really casual and I suppose they somewhat link to each other but they didn't completely stand out, the theme was more casual partying and I think they did get that look but just...not...flashy or unique...or maybe they were trying to relate to the public so they dressed like it.....confuses me... HAHAHA :)
Anyway in the end I did enjoy the song, I enjoyed the dancing and the girls did a good job, not my fave but not completely horrible, what is left to say about this?
The dance?
Again lots of butt rolling and hip swaying, and basically very girly moves, there is the sexy dancing but also the normal dancing which I appreciated...to be honest I liked the dance anyway, I loved the part where they say "hey boy, hey boy" and turn either way (side to side). The music video doesn't show a lot of the official dance but they do show a lot of the partying which is fun in a way but also links to the boy always partying...something I don't understand is why are the girls partying instead of the guy or maybe its trying to show a reverse or from their view...I don't know...maybe I'm just delving in too deep hahaha :P
The costumes?
The costumes are really casual and I suppose they somewhat link to each other but they didn't completely stand out, the theme was more casual partying and I think they did get that look but just...not...flashy or unique...or maybe they were trying to relate to the public so they dressed like it.....confuses me... HAHAHA :)
Anyway in the end I did enjoy the song, I enjoyed the dancing and the girls did a good job, not my fave but not completely horrible, what is left to say about this?
No comments:
Post a Comment