I really love the song, its so catchy and has such a great beat, I can definitely bounce to this so well and I don't get bored by it easily (I get bored of things in general very quickly). Their voices are absolutely amazing, the range is good too, the name of the song is really cool too! It's so unique and very appropriate to the theme of the song. Tinkerbell being associated with jealousy in a way for Peter Pan (going back to Disney Peter Pan...Tinkerbell doesn't like how Wendy takes a liking to Peter Pan...hence the start of a cute little jealous fairy :3 ) and so it suits the lyrics really well. I also love it that every member is given equal screening time, singing time and the dancing arrangement changed quite a few times which made it very fair, I think that a lot of fans will be very appreciative of this fact too, and those who don't really like Chocolat will maybe have a change of hear.The MV shows scenes of the members showing somewhat 'jealousy' over their beloved, it has this mysterious atmosphere which is really interesting too.
The dancing is good too, I love finally having girls dancing in a water stage, it reminds me of Shinee :3 :3 so there was no way I was resisting from posting this. Their are quite a few levels in the dancing too, the movement was cool and I love the hair flicks with the wet hair its so good and looks fun too :) The lyrics and the singing is rather good too and the costumes are BEAUTIFUL! They are so bouncy and pretty and very flattering seriously a great choice for the theme too. OVERALL IT IS DEFINITELY A JOY TO WATCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment